Healthy sperm is one of the keys to pregnancy. Even if a mature ovum is available, fertilization would not have been possible without healthy sperm moving through the cervix.
WHO as a world health organization defines normal sperm with the following characteristics:
- Spermatozoa concentrations should be at least 20 million / ml.
- The total volume of semen should be at least 2 ml.
- The total number of spermatozoa in ejaculation should be at least 40 million.
- At least 75 percent of spermatozoa should live (it is normal for up to 25 percent are dead).
- At least 30 percent of spermatozoa should be of normal shape and shape.
- At least 25 percent of spermatozoa should swim with rapid forward movement.
- At least 50 percent of spermatozoa must swim forward.
The above amount is average, having sperm counts below those numbers does not guarantee that a person can not be a father. Vice versa, having more sperm than the numbers above do not guarantee that someone must be easy to have offspring. There are many factors that can cause low sperm count, including stress, lack of nutritional intake, genetic causes, obesity, varicoceles, infection, smoking, and the use of harsh antibiotics or drugs. If you looking for a vitamin for men I recommended you to visit melatonina 3mg
Here are some factors and things that can help increase your sperm count:
- Exercise regularly – exercising helps reduce stress, but you still have to be careful. Excessively hard and excessive exercise can also negatively affect male fertility. Such a particular exercise is directly related to the testicular area. Such as cycling with a less good seat.
- Ejaculation too often – the more a man ejaculates, the semen is dilute / less viscous concentrate. We recommend connecting every 3 days.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking an alcoholic.
- Massage the body with herbal oil that can improve blood circulation.
- Avoid clothes/pants that are too tight, sauna, or any activity can increase the temperature of the testes.
- Use natural supplements and vitamins that can increase sperm count.
- Consumption of high-protein foods, low-fat diets, rich vegetables and whole grains. Avoid bitter and spicy foods.